My fingers are numb ! o.O

Back-aching, fingers numb-ing! o.O
After handwritings 3 lists of name of seniors + busy sms-ing + fb-ing to update seniors' info, FINALLY..my fingers get numb! o.O
Today is such a busy day ! i missd out to go church as i fail to wake up early..then been running here & there to prepare stuffs for my house. After reaching my cosy house in vistana, piles of works to welcome juniors & piles of clothes are awaiting me! woots!..i can only say, life is starting to get more & more.... exciting! @@
My housemates have ready their bags for 2ml's sch ady. For 2ml's brand new sem, for 2ml's brand new day.
I have things that i havent settle it yet. But i'm tired already..should i go sleep 1st? or continue with my weary mind & body? hrmm~


It is better to be sad with love then to be happy without it? I reli don don't tink so. :S

12.9. 11
1.00am

No comments:

Post a Comment