Plz be true..

I just wonder if what i'm feeling now is true. Sometimes, i felt the strong urge to ask, what actually the whole thing is about. However, everytime, i was held back by myself, asking, 'shouldn't you have faith, girl?' But what i've seen now really told me otherwise. I started to doubt this feeling. I started to doubt if everything was true.

What i know,
what i don't know,
what i choose to know,
what others know,
what others made me know...

What i believe,
what i don't believe,
what i choose to believe,
what others believe,
what others made me believe...


It feels like i'm outside the picture, yet in the picture, somehow.
It feels like i'm painting the picture too, but not knowing every detail that i've painted.

eat pray love
< darling, plz be true>


24.9.11
11.19pm

No comments:

Post a Comment