A little update

Finally! A week of schooling ends!
Ends also the judgement night for my course's juniors & also the preparations & settings for it.
I got a little buddy!=)..her name is jia ying=)..we born on the same year, on the same month.=)

p/s:
my big sis: aiks, i also got a fren call jia ying.
me: yalo~so many ppl call jia ying~i will surely confuse..lol


During the JM nite, i recall back the moment when i'm there, performing, sitting & eating with buddies. I still remember each moment that happened!=)
See-ing jia ying, i reflashing back the moment when i'm just like her..wonder is she having the same feeling as me that time too? Blur, nervous, yet excited.
I told my senior buddies that i wana stay forever 1st year lar =p
After back from JM nite, i went around on9 telling shih min & rocky (my senior buddies that have graduated) about my little buddy=).
The most coincidence one is that rocky & jia ying know each other! =)
Tomorrow is holiday!=)..time to pay back the sleep debt!:p

15.9.2011
1.00am

No comments:

Post a Comment