There was once in life,

i suddenly became a magician.
A little rabbit hopped out from my magic hat.

It was a cute, fluffy, adorable rabbit.
Eventually it became part of my life. I just can't carry on without that little rabbit.
However, no magic lasts forever.
Cinderella's fairy godmother's magic spell has its limit too.

One day, the little rabbit that hop out from my hat disappear.
I wish it would stay.
Oh..little rabbit. Stay for me..Would you stay for me?

I tried to pull the same rabbit out from my magic hat, but all the efforts were in vain.
I just couldn't pull out the same rabbit anymore.

Eventually, i lost all my magic just to find that little rabbit. I've got nothing left for myself.
Nothing.

Oh..magic rabbit..Would it come back again?
Would it by chance, by hope, or even by faith,
hop out from my hat again?

17.4.12

2 comments: