Memories with Patients 1

Woots! It has been..almost a month already.

Yesterday, my patient praise me in front of my supervisor.

It was happened that he told me he wan to approach my supervisor for a while b4 he leaves.
Standing not far away from them, seeing my patient shaking hand with my supervisor, i can heard that my patient is praising me..

A shy feeling arouse as this is the 1st time since i enter 4th yr that patient prasing me like that..how can he be so kind? Such a kind patient ><

Today, im glad that the little patient i got is obedient. As i repeat my saying many times to her that she need to tell me if it is clear or blur..i can feel my voice getting softer and softer..Being  gentle to this little girl eh? Haha. Actually is because im too hungry that time already. Feeling lack of energy @@ and maybe because of..lack of sleep too.

Have been almost busy for 2 weeks continuously..Chatting with a coursemate about our lack of sleep these few days. Struggling..but hoping weekend to reach soon, then it will be time to rest!

29.10.13

If there is one thing that i  must regret, I regret that im not aggressive enough in chasing my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment